Professional legal practice started with HGN Counselor Ltd. in August 2014.
Specialization and Practice area:
Commercial/Corporate/Labour/Social Welfare Law
Job responsibilities include:
– Drafting and preparing supply and service contracts
– Negotiating with Counterparties on clauses of agreements
– Advising clients on labor relations
– Registering and unifying the system of contracts for clients
– Conducting e-mail correspondence with clients
– Applying for Tax Identification Number (TIN) for clients
– Preparing documents of immigrants for State Migration Service
– Applying to relevant state authorities
– Translation of legal documents
– Preparation of documents for court application
– Interpretation of clauses of Civil Code of Azerbaijan Republic for clients
– Liquidation of legal entity
– Preparing documents for notary certification..
Has been chosen for Summer School of State Oil Company of Azerbaijan Republic (SOCAR) as team leader. Gained knowledge on International Commercial Terms (INCOTERMS) and PSA contracts through deep analysis the “Contract of the Century” with leading legal councils of SOCAR. Lately on unanimous decision of jury was awarded as the “Most active participant”.
Participated and was the winner in “Moot Court Competition 2015” organized by European Law Students Association Azerbaijan (ELSA Azerbaijan). Three consecutive wins over opponents in civil, criminal and arbitration cases accordingly.
Baku State University Law School (2012-2016) LL.B.