Professional legal practice started as Legal Coordinator in August 2001.
Specializaton and Practice area:
Property/Contract/Family/Labour/Public International Law
Further help positions:
- Legal Coordinator at TUTU Children Culture Center
- Lawyer at Adisad Law Office
- Legal Editor/Trainer at National Center for State Courts (USAID)
- Program Director/Senior Lawyer at American Bar Association, Central European and Eurasian Law Initiative (ABA-CEELI)
- Lawyer at YapiKrediBank Azerbaijan Closed Joint Stock Company
- Legal / Project Officer at German International Cooperation Office in Baku (GTZ)
- Legal Expert at American Bar Association, Central European and Eurasian Law Initiative (ABA-CEELI)
- Legal Counsel at Karasu Operating Company (Global Energy) and Navante Services LTD.
Job responsibilities include:
- Preparing contracts on oil and gas law such as purchase, service, drilling, lease
- Consulting on corporate matters and business transactions
- Providing legal translations
- Correspondence with stakeholders on assigned tasks
- Providing legal support
- Provides legal services in various areas of law including civil, commercial, contract, labor law issues
- Prepares legal documents including motions, petitions, applications, contracts, statements, regulations
Ohio Northern University – LL.M. in Democratic Governance and the Rule of Law;
Baku State University Law School – Expected PH.D, paper on Challenges to the Advocate Profession in Azerbaijan: Comparative Solutions
Baku State University Law School – LL.M. in Criminal Law, Criminal Procedure and Crime Detection
Baku State University Law School – LL.B.